The KONG story begins back in the 1970s at the hands of Joe Markham, who recognised that his ex-police dog Fritz was attempting to entertain himself by chewing rocks. Knowing the hazards this presented, Joe one day tossed Fritz a piece of Volkswagen Bus rubber suspension part that Joe was working on - and Fritz loved it! Joe then worked to make a dog toy with the same durability and feel, until he created the KONG toy that people (and their dogs) all around the world love. KONG dog toys encourage play, satisfying instinctual needs and strengthening the bond between dog and pet parent. Built for durability, KONG dog toys also offer mental and physical stimulation, all whilst meeting the innate need of dogs to play.
The KONG Classic is the gold standard of dog toys, having become the must have, essential toy for dogs around the world for over forty years!
Providing enrichment through play, chewing and interactive toys like the KONG Classic helps to reduce boredom and can be a powerful tool in addressing behavioural problems such as separation anxiety. The KONG Classic can be stuffed with pastes, treats or your own custom filling recipes to keep your dog occupied and mentally stimulated. Fill and freeze for an extra challenge!
- An essential toy for every dog
- Made from all-natural rubber
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- KONG Classic rubber is designed for average chewers
- Mentally stimulating
- Fill with pastes, treats or custom stuffings to provide extra enrichment
- Can be used to help beat boredom and help manage separation anxiety
- Fill and freeze for an extra challenge
- Proudly made in the USA
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
X Small: 5.5cm high, suits dogs up to 2kg
Small: 7.5cm high, suits dogs up to 9kg
Medium: 9cm high, suits dogs 7 to 16kg
Large: 10cm high, suits dogs 13 to 30kg
X Large: 13cm high, suits dogs 27 to 41kg
X X Large: 15cm high, suits dogs 38kg and over