Taste of the wild create high quality, grain-free, ancestral diets for your growing puppy. All of our formulas rely on ingredients like quality meats, fresh vegetables, and probiotics for a balanced nutrition your pet will enjoy.
This diet contains pasture-fed and pasture-raised roasted bison and venison for a unique flavour, and highly digestible protein. It also contains a proprietary blend of K9 strain probiotics specifically developed for dogs, to help support healthy digestive and immune function. Dried chicory root is added as a source of prebiotic fibre which nourishes the beneficial probiotic gut bacteria for further digestive support. DHA an omega fatty acid helps support brain and vision development in puppies, as well as powerful antioxidants from vegetables, legumes, fruits help support your dog's overall health and vitality.
- Number #1 ingredient bison
- Ideal for puppy nutrition, formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines
- Omega fatty-acid such including DHA from salmon oil for optimal brain and vision support in puppies
- Smaller kibble size and crunchy texture is ideal for little puppy mouths and dental health
- K9 strain of probiotics added after cooking process to ensure live active cultures
- Antioxidants including sweet potato, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries and immune system support from vitamin E, zinc and selenium