Taste of the Wild Prey Trout Recipe for Dogs
Taste of the wild create high quality, grain-free diets that are based on your pet's ancestral diet. All of our formulas rely on ingredients like quality meats, fresh vegetables, and probiotics for a balanced nutrition your pet will enjoy.
This simple, limited ingredient diet consists primarily ingredients your ancestral canines hunted. Delicious spring-fed trout will keep your dog satisfied. It also contains a proprietary blend of K9 strain probiotics specifically developed for dogs, to help support healthy digestive and immune function. Lentils provide protein, fibre, complex carbohydrates and essential nutrients. Omega fatty acids from sunflower oil for healthy skin and coat, as well as powerful antioxidants from tomato pomace help support your dog's overall health and vitality.
- Number #1 animal protein is spring-fed trout, with no rendered meats or by-products
- Ideal nutrition for all life stages, formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines
- Omega fatty-acid such including DHA from trout for optimal brain and vision support in puppies
- K9 strain of probiotics added after cooking process to ensure live active cultures
- Formula made with non-GMO ingredients
- Grain-free recipe with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Powerful antioxidants, protein and fibre from lentils, tomato pomace and sunflower oil.
- Suitable for all life stages of all breeds and sizes