Ziwi Peak is made in New Zealand from only the finest ingredients, including loads of protein from ethically sourced meats, as well as vitamin-packed components like kelp, parsley and more.
The difference between Ziwi Peak food and other dry foods? Ziwi Peak is slowly, gently air-dried in a traditional, two stage process that locks in freshness, vitamins and nutrients, without the need for artificial preservatives.
- Made in Zealand from 100% New Zealand free range, ethically raised chicken, sourced from certified farms
- Contains no grains, corn, wheat, rice or soy, no added hormones, no antibiotics, no glycerines, no sweeteners and no artificial flavours or colours
- Limited ingredient diet contains lots of meat, as well as essential vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for adult dogs of all sizes and breeds
- Ziwi Peak’s gentle, air drying process minimises damage to the proteins, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes found in Ziwi Peak’s all-natural ingredients. This allows your dog to experience the benefits of a raw diet, with all the convenience of dried food